There are many goods and services that Walk Oakland Bike Oakland can put to use year round to help make WOBO a better place to walk and bike.
- Items WOBO can use for raffles, silent and live auctions and other fundraisers: gift certificates for Oakland businesses such as bike shops, shoe shops, grocery stores, bakeries, restaurants, etc.
- Office Equipment: Functional PC Computers (Pentium IV or higher please), Speaker Phone, Digital Cameras
- Bicycle Supplies: Bike trailers cargo bikes and Extracycles, New bike or running clothing, New bike parts or tools that would be good for raffles, auction items, etc. (If you have old bike parts or tools that you’re looking for a home for, we suggest donating them to Cycles of Change. They’ll use them in their programs to build bikes for Oakland youth.)
- Books and publications: Subscriptions to or back issues of Bicycling, League of American Bicyclists, Momentum or other bicycling and walking oriented publications; Books on bicycle and pedestrian advocacy, campaign planning, etc.
- In Kind Services: Printing, Graphic Design, E-Newsletter Editing
If you’re interested in making an in-kind donation, contact the Membership and Events committee chair.