Help make Oakland an even better place to live and work by partnering with WOBO. Your business can lead efforts to build a more sustainable city by making walking and biking safe, easy, accessible and fun.
A partnership with WOBO creates several benefits to Oakland businesses, including:
- Increased awareness of your business within an active Oakland community
- Expanded customer base via your website and/or storefronts*
- Public recognition that your business is part of making Oakland a better place to live
There are two opportunities to work with WOBO this year:
1.) For a tax-deductible sponsorship of $250, business partners will receive:
- Advertisement on our website, including your logo, a link to your website and a brief business description
- WOBO business partner decal – displayed to shoppers to publicly emphasize the importance of supporting businesses that make commitments to improve our community
- Two t-shirts
2.) For $500, business partners will receive the above benefits, plus newsletter recognition. Our newsletter will feature your business and describe its commitment to improved accessibility for pedestrians and cyclists. Newsletter features are limited to only 12 businesses annually.
We’re committed to making real and lasting alliances with our business partners. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how WOBO can work with your organization, including sponsorship at one of many WOBO events and business discounts to members.
*A 2012 New York Department of Transportation study shows that streets that safely accommodate bicycle and pedestrian travel are especially good at boosting small businesses, even in a recession